Fasten this super fluffy fox fur to the jacket/coat's hood. Ours is 3D fur on all sides. Colors vary per piece.
- elastic loops on the back of the fur trim
- clear buttons included (for easy attachment) onto the hood
- loops easily attach onto provided buttons
- clear and easy instructions on card provided
Measurements of the hood trim:
CRAZY THICK = 20 inch length x 5 inch fur width = 51 cm length x 15 cm fur width (thicker than 'mega thick')
Easy DIY instructions (only a needle and thread is needed):
1) Line up the fur trim against the hood of your coat/jacket
2) With chalk or pencil, mark your coat's hood where the fur's loops meet the hood
3) Sew the enclosed buttons onto the hood
4) Fasten the loops on the fur to your coat's hood.
YOUR FUR COLLAR IS READY TO WEAR!
(Remember to remove the fur before washing or dry cleaning your coat.)