Fasten this super fluffy authentic raccoon fur to the jacket/coat's hood. Ours is 3D fur on all sides.
elastic loops on the back of the fur trim
clear buttons included (for easy attachment) onto the hood
loops easily attach onto provided buttons
clear and easy instructions on card provided
Measurements of the hood trim: (4 options:)
1. THICK = 27 inch length x 3 inch fur width = 67cm length x 13 cm fur width
2. MEGA THICK = 27 inch length x 3.5 inch fur width = 67cm length x 14 cm fur width (fur density is double as thick as 'thick')
3. CRAZY THICK = 27 inch length x 4 inch fur width = 67 cm length x 15 cm fur width (thicker than 'mega thick') 4. THICK EXTRA LONG = 30 inch length x 4.5 inch fur width = 75 cm length x 13 cm fur width (fur density is double as thick as 'fluffy extra long')
4. THICK X LONG = 30 inch length x 3 inch fur width = 70cm length x 13 cm fur width
Photo shown of 'crazy thick' width.
Easy DIY instructions (only a needle and thread is needed):
1) Line up the fur trim against the hood of your coat/jacket
2) With chalk or pencil, mark your coat's hood where the fur's loops meet the hood
3) Sew the enclosed buttons onto the hood
4) Fasten the loops on the fur to your coat's hood.
YOUR FUR COLLAR IS READY TO WEAR!
(Remember to remove the fur before washing or dry cleaning your coat.)