Fasten this super fluffy authentic raccoon fur to the jacket/coat's hood. Ours is 3D fur on all sides.
Measurements of the hood trim: (6 options)
THICK EXTRA LONG on pre-order to ship March 25, 2019. All other sizes in stock.
1. THICK = 27 inch length x 4.5 inch fur width = 67cm length x 13 cm fur width
2. MEGA THICK = 27 inch length x 5 inch fur width = 67cm length x 14 cm fur width (fur density is double as thick as 'thick')
3. CRAZY WIDE = 27 inch length x 6 inch fur width = 67cm length x 15 cm fur width (thicker than 'mega thick')
4. THICK EXTRA LONG = 30 inch length x 4.5 inch fur width = 75cm length x 13 cm fur width
5. MEGA THICK EXTRA LONG = 30 inch length x 5 inch fur width = 75cm length x 13 cm fur width (fur density is double as thick as 'thick extra long')
6. THICK EXTRA SHORT = 25 inch length x 4.5 inch fur width = 63cm length x 13 cm fur width
Easy DIY instructions (only a needle and thread is needed):
1) Line up the fur trim against the hood of your coat/jacket
2) With chalk or pencil, mark your coat's hood where the fur's loops meet the hood
3) Sew the enclosed buttons onto the hood
4) Fasten the loops on the fur to your coat's hood.
YOUR FUR COLLAR IS READY TO WEAR!
(Remember to remove the fur before washing or dry cleaning your coat.)
Since this is a natural product, images may vary slightly from product to product.
Image 1 - 'crazy wide and thick' width hood trim.
Image 2 - 'mega thick' width hood trim.
Image 3 - shows the hood trim (mega thick) with the instructional card and buttons. The back view lets you see the contrasting color, elastic loops. Elastic loops are spaced about 4 inches apart.
Images 4-5 - Model is wearing 'crazy wide' width hood trim.
Images 6-7- Model is wearing 'thick' width hood trim.