Fasten this super fluffy authentic raccoon fur to the jacket/coat's hood. Ours is 3D fur on all sides.
- elastic loops on the back of the fur trim
- clear buttons included (for easy attachment) onto the hood
- loops easily attach onto provided buttons
- clear and easy instructions on card provided
Measurements of the baby hood trim:
THICK = 18 inch length x 4.5 inch fur width (46cm x 13cm)
MEGA THICK = 18 inch length x 5 inch fur width (46cm x 14cm)
CRAZY THICK AND WIDE= 18 inch length x 5.5 inch fur width (46cm x 15cm)
Easy DIY instructions (only a needle and thread is needed):
1) Line up the fur trim against the hood of your coat/jacket
2) With chalk or pencil, mark your coat's hood where the fur's loops meet the hood
3) Sew the enclosed buttons onto the hood
4) Fasten the loops on the fur to your coat's hood.
YOUR FUR COLLAR IS READY TO WEAR!
(Remember to remove the fur before washing or dry cleaning your coat.)
Images 1 - 3 thick' width hood trim
Images 4 - 5 'crazy thick' width hood trim