Fasten this super fluffy authentic raccoon fur to the jacket/coat's hood. Ours is 3D fur on all sides.
- elastic loops on the back of the fur trim
- clear buttons included (for easy attachment) onto the hood
- loops easily attach onto provided buttons
- clear and easy instructions on card provided
Measurements of the child hood trim: (6 options)
1. FLUFFY = 20 inch length x 4.5 inches fur width (51cm x 13cm)
2. THICK = 20 inches length x 5 inches fur width (51cm x 14cm)
3. MEGA THICK = 20 inch length x 5 inch fur width (51cm length x 14 cm fur width). Fur density is double as thick as 'very thick'.
4. FLUFFY EXTRA LONG = 23 inch length x 4.5 inches fur width (59cm x 13cm)
5. VERY THICK EXTRA LONG = 23 inch length x 5 inches fur width (59cm x 14cm). Fur density is double at thick as 'fluffy extra long'.
6. VERY THICK EXTRA EXTRA LONG = 25 inch length x 5 inches fur width (63cm x 14cm).
Easy DIY instructions (only a needle and thread is needed):
1) Line up the fur trim against the hood of your coat/jacket
2) With chalk or pencil, mark your coat's hood where the fur's loops meet the hood
3) Sew the enclosed buttons onto the hood
4) Fasten the loops on the fur to your coat's hood.
YOUR FUR COLLAR IS READY TO WEAR!
(Remember to remove the fur before washing or dry cleaning your coat.)
Since this is a natural product, images may vary slightly from product to product. (Shade of fur color and if there are black tips vary per piece).
Image 1 - Model girl, left (6Y) wears 'thick' width fur trim. Model boy, right (5Y) wears 'fluffy' width fur trim.
Image 2 - 'mega thick' width hood trim.
Image 3 - 'thick' width hood trim.
Image 4 - 'fluffy' width hood trim.
Image 5 shows the hood trim (mega thick) with the instructional card and buttons. The back view lets you see the contrasting color, elastic loops. Elastic loops are spaced about 4 inches apart.